What Game Should I Make?

Hey! How are you doing?

Currently I have been stuck on what game to make, so I’m just wondering what should I make? I have ran out of ideas, so it would be nice if you came up with some. Time after time, I will come back here to see what other things I should make. Just so you know, I’m not looking for robux. Also make sure that when you reply, include how the game will work, or any ideas of what the game should be like.

I will pick one of your guy’s ideas to make.

Thank you!

-JoeFarmStudio

2 Likes

you could try making a first person shooter?, they are pretty difficult but with a little help you’ll be ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too many of those on roblox IMO.

You should make a rhythm game like [Practice❗] RoBeats! 🎧 Music + Rhythm + RPG - Roblox. I never see many of these games around, you should try making one for yourself! This will help you with many things when you learn and complete the tasks required to make a game like this such as:

Envelopes

This is more known as thresholds; when a player clicks 1 second to early, it will be a miss, 0.5 seconds too early, it will be an “okay”, etc)

Math

This is pretty self explanatory because to make these kinds of games you would have to calculate how to tween objects from one place to another without inconsistency(TweenService is possible to use but in these kinds of games it’s pretty limited).

Not to mention that this kind of game is pretty easy to grasp and pretty easy to make! I beleive it’s more of an Amateur project(harder than an obby but easier than a simulator, about tycoon level).

1 Like

Great idea! I might make one of these, but I will just think about it and see if any other good ideas come in. This is on my consideration list

Hello Developer,

I suggest you to read some of my #resources posts, as these include all kind of information inside of there. They’re based on developers opinions globally around the world! Ranging from small developers to top-ranking ones like @/Operatik

I recommend you to read these:

Newbie to Expert - Developers advice from all around the world - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

Collecting Ideas - The steps of developing a game - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy creating!

Sincerely,
CrashFacts

1 Like

you should make a car modifying game.

1 Like

Turns out i’m going to make this. Thank you so much for the idea!

That is going to be the player’s view, they will have to press the WASD keys, and either Great, Good, Okay, or Miss will light up to show what they got when they pressed the key shown! I don’t have a scripter yet, so I am going to try and find one. :smiley: Thank you so much, this is such an amazing idea. I would have never thought of it.

1 Like

You should make a creative drawing game of some sort; for younger players!

1 Like

Just so u know, I am still in need of some more ideas lol