What Happened to the Animation Editor?

After today’s Roblox Studio update, we now have a simple tool for finding the side of a part (that is good!), but the Animation Editor disappeared. There are plugins, of course, but I kind of liked the built in one. Anyone have any idea what happened to it?

1 Like

Can you send a photo of how your plugins tab looks? I just checked mine and it is there

2 Likes

Maybe I am missing something obvious?

1 Like

Hello

That is weird. This could be cause of many reasons.

Try these

• Uninstall & Re-install studio

• Reset your Studio Settings, then do a force close of the program. (Try this first!)

Conclusion

Please let us know if any of these work, if not please let us know as we would love help you further! :slight_smile:

Sincerely

-StompyDonut
:roblox: Roblox Beta Tester :roblox:

3 Likes

Okay, I am getting the following error:

Error: Plugin at /Applications/RobloxStudio.app/Contents/Resources/BuiltInPlugins/Optimized/AnimationClipEditor.rbxm could not be verified and security settings prevent it from loading. - Studio
13:36:52.276 Unable to open plugin file (bad file format): - Studio
13:36:52.276 /Applications/RobloxStudio.app/Contents/Resources/BuiltInPlugins/Optimized/AnimationClipEditor.rbxm - Studio

1 Like

So as noted in the error message. The application is being blocked by the Norton firewall for some reason after the update.

7 Likes

This might be old news… but the “Animation Editor” button is now in my “AVATAR” tab… use to be in PLUGINS.

8 Likes