What historical events would be good for my game?

Currently, I’m working on a game where you go back in time to save history, after a villain steals an object pivotal to the event. (For example, Issac Newton’s apple that led him to discovering the theory of gravity) I’m trying to think of time periods and pivotal objects for each level. I’m not sure what are the limits for the historical events are in regards to the moderation system. So far, I’ve come up with a few.

• Benjamin Franklin’s kite, that led him to discovering the battery and the electric oven.
  • David Bazuki’s physics program, which ultimately led to the creation of Roblox.

I was also considering some non-tangible objects, such as:

• Thomas Edison’s determination. He wasn’t very successful as a child, so if the villain managed to destroy his determination, he wouldn’t have become the inventor we know him as today.

I would appreciate your thoughts and ideas. thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One where the villain trys to stop the americans making the atomic bomb and has the germans get it first

3 Likes

Most historical events are fine. Even World War II stuff. I’d just recommend you don’t focus on stuff such as Nazis, ISIS, etcetera. Now for ideas? I’d suggest some kind of war, maybe the bad guys steal the flag from Iwo Jima. (As seen in the image below.)
Just use common sense, don’t include atrocities such as the Holocaust.

4 Likes

That would be innapropriate for roblox

No, becuase, many games have the german army from 1940’s, but they don’t have it relate to any Nazi things. Only the german flag, not the Nazi flag.

I think the printing press? from Johannes Gutenberg

Besides, the printing press was TOO important, without it the books would still be VERY limited, or it would be the job with the most demand, 1 of 2.

ps: I also thought of the denial message in an art school to a German citizen but Roblox would not allow it.

1 Like

Not really a suggestion for some event, but you should make a cutscene showing what the world would be like if you fail to defeat the villain. That’d peak my interest.

5 Likes

probably a idea better than any possible historical event you could suggest

2 Likes

I was considering that. I was thinking before you start the adventure, the captain of the time machine shows you what the world is going to end up like if you don’t save the history of the world.

1 Like

That’s also a good idea. Do you think that young Adolf Hitler falling through the ice in a small Austrian pond but getting saved by a future priest would be too much for roblox?

1 Like

probably, roblox changed a face because users were using it for adolf characters

you should focus more on the printing press i said, i think it was very important but nobody cares of it

1 Like

What year is this based in? Can you give some more information?
If you want to have a battle-like game, I would suggest:

• 4th Anglo-Dutch War
  • First Battle of Bull Run

If you want to have a Navy-like game, I would suggest:

• First Opium War
  • Anglo-Spanish War
2 Likes

That would be extremely controversial to depict modern-Germany’s flag in the 1940’s, which was obviously the Nazi-era.

What if the Excalibur was never found my King Arthur? Idk what would happen, but that’s all I can think of on no sleep.

1 Like

The game is going to have time-travel involved, so it’s set in any time period at all. I like your ideas, not sure about the opium war one, though (You know… drugs?)

1 Like

Well… I just learned the Excalibur legend was real. Probably not a magic sword, but that could come in handy. This could end up being very interesting.

P.S. GET SOME SLEEP

2 Likes

You could change opium to Bloxy Colas, who knows!

1 Like

How about the October Revolution in 1917 where the Bolshevik Party overthrew the Tsar and Russia became a Communist society? Possibly the player could be an army member and fight off NPCs? Just a suggestion.

1 Like

The Black plague or… The Industrial Revolution or… 2020 - The year : Was quite historical don’t ya think :thinking:

Anything that’s suitable for Roblox.

1 Like

he smashes and takes part of Ford’s assembly line, doing this makes cars, and other items for that matter, harder, since they cant mass produce.

1 Like