What if an investor get scammed?

Hey!

What is an INVESTOR

How most games get popular is by running ads on the game. The more robux you spend on it, the more clicks you get. However, a lot of people don’t have enough robux to invest into ads or to pay devs, so they hire investors (outside of the Devforum) to give them robux to advertise with and in return they often get a percentage of your game’s income.

So I was wondering if I become an investor. But I am scared that I will probably get scammed. If I get scammed. What should I do and what will happen?

All I can say is you’ve done a poor business decision and there comes your penalty. you can threaten the scammers in giving your investing cash back but I doubt that’ll happen.

2 Likes

Since being an investor is against DevForum rules, I don’t recommend it. If Roblox semi-restricts something, that’s a warning sign that you shouldn’t do it.

3 Likes

The title is misleading, I would change it.

Well you can get your roblox back ( a rolback.) if you haven’t ever got one before.

Or be safe, don’t invest to much you’d be very upset to lose.

or if you have any friends that you know irl you should invest in them. because if they scam you you can get them

Also, investing isn’t allowed on the devforum because of scammers.

Why bother investing really, unless you are close friends (real life, or very very close) they will be cowboys and cut you out of the % when they become greedy.

You obviously want to make Robux, a lot more back. if you really want to invest do it a clever fashion, when the games finished or almost made.

The only time I would put an investment down is IF the game actually is done, Has players, Has a trusted studio backing it and also is generating revenue.