What is Azure 1337?

Sorry if the category is wrong, I don’t really know where I would post this.

Anyway, if you take a look at the decals/images in the creator store you’ll see a bunch of stuff titled “Azure 1337”. I assume, judging by some simple googling, I think it may be some russian "content creator"s serversided executor. I’ve been seeing this for the past few months, surprising Roblox hasn’t done anything about it.

Here’s a screenshot of what I see when I first open the Images section of the Creator Store.

6 Likes

the first page of decals doesnt know wtf its doing anymore

3 Likes

What? This person is Bitdancer…

1 Like

Sounds like someone’s just mass-producing decals to promote their so-called “obfuscator” product. It’s basically a device used to encrypt your game so it’s harder for exploiters to replicate and distribute. I have no idea what is going on either.

1 Like

isnt making obfuscated scripts against tos or does that only apply to scripts in models you plan to distribute

1 Like

yeah no i jsut joined their server its just verify with some bot guns.lol (dont know if its save so i didnt do it) and you can just buy Stuff

1 Like

Obfuscation is only disallowed when it can be accessed by anybody.

1 Like

I use it to make sure exploiters and those without permit can’t figure out what they’re reading haha! Of course, they can only get your client files for the game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.