I am not the best with formatting, and hopefully there is enough information here to give proper feedback, feel free to comment if there is anything else I can add to the post!
Game link here!
My team and I recently released our game Mind Simulator, and while I understand the Simulator is oversaturated, I am a bit lost on what things are lacking and would like some feedback from you guys.
What makes our Simulator different?
- The goofy looking pet design
- The telekinesis animation
- The use of highlights on our “locked” objects to show mini progression inside of
each zone the user progresses to
Current like/dislike ratio is 94%
Peak Concurrent Players: 30 while running the 15k sponsor
Playtime, our goal is 8+ minutes on Mobile, and 14+ minutes on PC
- Mobile: 5.96 minutes over 1,110 sessions
- Desktop: 9.21 minutes over 2,355 sessions
Monetization, our goal was to make our money back on sponsors
Total spent on sponsor: R$30,450
Total earned during this time: R$5,074
Net Total Lost: R$25,376
Mobile: R$2,500 w/ Images
Mixed, PC & Mobile: R$12,000
What we have tried
- Emailing many youtubers with their own code to use, in hopes of better advertising
- Fixing bugs on mobile
- Making mobile easier to play our game with bigger/easier to use UI
- Adding in enticing playtime rewards to increase retention
- Adding notifications to the buttons, which also applies to the robux shop, and bundles menu to
encourage the user to open these menus
- Using some cheaper gamepasses or dev products to encourage first time purchase
My ideas for what might help
- Adding in a pet index so players have more reason to stay and collect them (big part of the game)
- Expanding the zone doors and making them less transparent to emphasize the next level is cool and giving the player something to look forward to
How you can help out
I think there is only so many things I can think of myself to improve on the game, so having other brains to help find issues is super helpful.
- How can we improve the monetization that is in game currently, and actually get the user to purchase these?
- How can we improve the current playtime, based on your experience personally playing the game? Was it worth your time as it is, or is there things that are missing that would have kept you wanting to play longer?