What is inappropriate about this image?

Hello everyone! I have a question. I was trying to upload a clothing item today and was suspicious because it didn’t upload on the first try. Then I uploaded it again and got a warning message:

Sorry the message is mostly Spanish, but it’s a standard warning message.

The image:

What do you guys think I should change to get it accepted? When it didn’t upload the first time basically adjusted it to be a white block with rainbow on it but it wasn’t enough.

1 Like

Maybe to roblox mods, it looks like spam, since its spammed everywhere.

I would go to Support - Roblox and fill that in with your issue, because there is nothing wrong with that picture. Sometimes roblox mods, do it, it happens to me and theres little you can do except go to the support page.

Edit: I do not know but the word pride might tag and roblox mods may think its offencive since you put G Pride shorts.

2 Likes

I’d suggest being a lot more careful in uploading images even those ones that are seemingly okay, you could potentially get a permaband depending on the mods’ standards.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t think of the tagword being marked down.

They sent a response saying to “Adjust something small like the color because the filter will automatically deny it if it doesn’t see changes” and that “the image didn’t appear to break any rules” :upside_down_face:

1 Like