What is KB4534310

My three year old computers BIOS had broke and I fixed a 13-years old computer to use a computer.

Now after installing Roblox, there is a problem.

What is, KB4534310?

problém

6 Likes

Windows security update. You need install it to play roblox now, bc roblox now uses Byfron.

4 Likes

Do you have any website by Microsoft that I can install from?

I do not have an ethernet cable connected to it, as I do not have a long ethernet cable.
uhhh

1 Like

UPDATE:
Managed to connect the ethernet cable to the pc. Same result.

1 Like

“KB4534310” defines a windows update version, however I don’t its possible to legitimately update your windows 7 version to it, as it has lost its support many years ago. I recommend updating your machine to windows 10 (or 11 but I am very sure your machine is unable to run w11)

1 Like

Windows 10 broke the machine btw.

sorry to hear that, I wish I could provide you with more help, there are many tutorials on how to repair a boot broken device and apologies for that, but I have just realised that the version " KB4534310" was already rolled out on windows 7, so you’d just had to download the latest windows 7 installer and run it on your device…

1 Like

Thats where the problem comes…
Which one will you pick?

And sorry for not providing the machines specs, the machine is Acer AO722.

windows 7, we could stop calling your computer a machine ? Also is the website official?

Do you feel uncomfortable with the word?

There are two… I tired the x64 but…

maybe

Does that mean, we are going to try the x86?

Maybe. This website was a top-search result in KB4534310 and a YouTube source did redirect me here.

EDIT: Yeah it is, it is a part of the official microsoft.com website.

I mean I honestly don’t care what we call your computer/machine, its your choice

and yes that means your device isnt compatible with the x64 arch, as its the latest and your device seem kinda old (No offense :slightly_smiling_face:).

No offense after all :sweat_smile:, this was the newest machine avalible in my household.

Im going to try the x86, so I will give you an update on that later!

UPDATE
Nope. It is the same result as in the x64.

is there any x32 version available to download ?

1 Like

No.
Only avalible ones for this update are x64, x86 and Itanium.

And the Windows 7 I am running and communicating with you is x64.

1 Like

okay well now I am heavily confused now, I am sorry to tell you that I don’t have much knowledge in windows os’s, only a tiny bit of advanced knowledge but since your computer runs x64, it should be fully compatible with windows 10, you could also try to use the windows installer provided by microsoft officially. For now it seems like I am providing you helpless information’s and I am sorry for that.

Windows installer didnt found anything.

Windows 10 requirement check

Windows requirements The machine
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC) 1.00 GHz
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit 4 GB
Hard drive size:

32GB or larger hard disk

Note: See below under “More information on hard drive space to install or update Windows 10” for more details.

500 GB (D:), 224(C:)
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver AMD Radeon 6290 HD Graphics
Display: 800x600 Laptop: 1366x768 Monitor plugged in: 1920x1080
Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. Windows 10 Pro in S mode, Windows 10 Pro Education in S mode, Windows 10 Education in S mode, and Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode require an internet connection during the initial device setup (Out of Box Experience or OOBE), as well as either a Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Activity Directory (AAD) account. Switching a device out of Windows 10 in S mode also requires internet connectivity. Probably not. The device was stuck in installing when it got Windows 10.

Sorry that it took a bit long, I was getting the information about it…