What is my game High Seas missing?

Hey all, @Infinite_Visions here.

I’ve put a lot of work into my solo project High Seas. A lot of players were confused on what to do. So, I added a Quest System, to give them some nice objectives. I fixed a lot of bugs, added shiftlock to swords, and gave other major improvements.

People seem to really engage well with it. However, I haven’t managed to find much success with the game. It has a lot of cool, unique features. But what is it missing? What throws you off? What are you confused/dislike about the game?

Please rag on the game, so I can improve. I sincerely appreciate any and all feedback.

The last devlog: High Seas | Wrapping It All Up - Devlog #8
Game link: High Seas

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Yo bro you don need multiple topics about this, if you continue making more topics about this they will say your farming visits

I don’t need more visits - I have an advertising budget for that. I sincerely want more feedback. As I update the game, adding more features, more feedback is needed, so I can know what to improve.

Each of the topics I make are aimed at specific elements of the game. For this thread, I’m simply asking what is wrong with the game. What throws people off, what they don’t like, what I need to add, so I don’t waste all of my robux just for the game to flop.