What is the best advertising ways?

Hello! I’ve been thinking about developing a whole new game. I have a decent amount of money. What is the best way to advertise and get the attention of the players? And which things you would recommend me to add so i can addict the players to the game? Open for all ideas!

Don’t pay for advertising on roblox, if your going to use your money just put it into sponsoring

But ultimately I think you should use something like youtube shorts, because you can get a large audience really quickly if you can pump out enough shorts at the same time, and are consistent with it; I did this with one of my games around 2 months ago and it has reached 2.1K visits with no money spent on advertising just youtube shorts; I eventually stopped putting out youtube shorts for it as I wanted to create a new game

Here is the stats they are sitting at right now

5 Likes

That’s actually a pretty nice idea! I have a original game concept on my mind so i really think this’ll work.
Can you give me the link of your channel so i can inspect your videos?

1 Like

Yeah for sure here you go,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.