What is the best method of advertising my game? [20K BUDGET]

I very much appreciate any help or comment.

What is the game
This game is a 2 player obby where one player cannot see and needs to complete the obby, while the other player can see and directs the blinded player through the obby until completed. To start the obby you need 2 players in-game to create a party then select an obby to complete to earn coins and with these coins you can buy better coin multipliers and other items to make it easier to complete the obby’s.

My budget and what I have so far
At the moment I have 20k Robux to spend on advertisements. I have 2 skyscraper ads and 1 banner ad that all suggest using a code in-game.

Questions

• Since my game needs at least 2 players in-game to play, should I put all the Robux down on 1 day or spread it out in like a week? And if in a range of days, how much per day?

• Should I make more ads or is 2 skyscraper and 1 banner enough?

• When testing my user ads how much should I put down at first?

• Where should I place the Robux on advertisements? For example, I put 10k on user ads and 10k on sponsored ads.

• And lastly, is it even worth advertising with this budget or should I increase it?

Again, I very much appreciate any help or comments.

1 Like

roblox is making the transition to the new ads manager which means you gotta start using the ad credit system now unfortunately. personally I like using sponsors, but I mainly target older audiences which are more likely to use adblock. if your target audience is kids I would probably go with ads as its not as likely they will know how to install an adblock.

1 Like

Then again, I think that Roblox stopped displaying both ads to kids with <13 accounts, which means that it will still show the ads to anyone registered as 13+ (which may sometimes include kids who are registered as older users).

Sponsored Ads used to perform well before the advertising update, but now User Ads appear to perform much better.

I might give it a try eventually, its already problematic enough needing to spend at least 10$ every time I wanna run an ad, of course im still trying to get off the ground with funding so naturally its gonna be no big deal with someone who is already making plenty of robux.