What is the best way of advertising my game?

I’m currently developing an obby game, similar to the popular rainbow-themed ones. It will soon be ready for release and I would appreciate insights on the most effective ways of advertising this game, whether it’s through ads or sponsoring the game. I’ve been told to focus more on sponsoring my experience rather than spend Robux on ads. What advertising methods tend to work best with your games? Is there a different type of advertising that would work better for obbies? I have a budget between 20,000 to 100,000 Robux, and I’d prefer not to spend it all, only to see the game flop once I stop running the ads. How can I gain a sustainable influx of players without overspending on advertising/sponsoring?

Dont advertise. It’s not really worth it most of the time, and you’ll just end up losing money.

What I’d instead advise you to do is reach out to some popular obby-type content creators and ask them to play your game.
If both the obby and video are entertaining and successful, chances are that they will perhaps make more videos about it and that it makes their audience really want to play it.

If that idea doesn’t work out, don’t panic. I’m sure you will find another way or someone else will provide good ideas also.