What is the best way to advertise a simulator

Hello, I have recently been working on a simulator for a month and a half now and I feel like its ready to release but I’m not sure how I’m going to advertise it, I was going to use the ads manager but due to it having very low impressions I have decided not to use it but now I’m stuck.

4 Likes

Well, the first way to let your game be known is to release it, so publish it and regularly update it, after a few week, notice if there are any visits at all, for example I made two games just to pass my time, they were basically at the same level of progress, but after one month, one got 11 visits, one got 0 visits, this because Roblox’s thingy to reccomend games is really bad, so the only way to make your game get a good amount of players is to create ads, depending how much you think your game will become famous you spend robux on it, if you worked on it for months and even years, then you should spend like 10-20k on it, but as you said you spent just about a month and half, so maybe 2-3k is a good amount to let it be known, if the game is funny and original, in a short amount of time you should be able to earn back almost completely what you spent from gamepasses and dev products. Remember that your game popularity when you use ads will depend on how much you spend on it, basically who spends more robux gets their game on the front page, that’s it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.