What is the best way to advertise?

Hello there,

I own a small, developing clothing store by the name of Prestel Apparel. My intention is to revamp the game. Although, my previous attempt to revamp didn’t go as planned. Therefore, I have decided to seek help from individuals through DevForum.

From my experience, Roblox tends to hide smaller creators. So, I find it harder to sell my inventory.

Previously, I just spent a ton on ads. I didn’t get many visits on my game, nor did I make nearly enough to cover the money spent on ads.

How did you advertise your game? Please share your experiences with advertising, what you would do and wouldn’t do again.

Thank you.

Social media! Getting yourself out there for free and it will get people to notice you.
I’ve heard of groups that have only spent money on a few ads and mainly use social media after that.

In my opinion, use social media to start a group, use ads to grow a group.

Edit: You really do need to be consistent, though. You won’t get recognized with only a few posts. It will take time but it’s worth it.

1 Like

I don’t necessarily believe my target audience is on social media such as Instagram. However, I’ll look into it. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Twitter is the best. Just posting your clothing daily can get people interested. Most developers and players are on it.

1 Like

Roblox tend to hide untrustworthy people who doesn’t yet have reputations and is not willing to invest in themselves.
Every ad impression on Roblox costs around 0.000003 :dollar:, while a Google ad impression costs 0.016 :dollar:. Social medias are free, but unstable, inefficient especially if you’re unpopular.
Paying a Youtuber 500 USD for 50K views stays as a bad idea, since each view will cost you 0.01 :dollar:.
In simple words, Roblox ads & sponsors are the best.