What is the Best Way to Get Into the UGC Program

How am I supposed to get into the UGC program? Does your creation have to be especially good? I created a hair piece that I thought was decent and this isn’t my first time applying. Will I ever get a response back? Is this even the best way to be going about this? Any advice is appreciated.

This is a picture of the model I submitted for my application along with a full creation timeline video.

7 Likes

The best way is to just apply
https://roblox.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_56I0Jyo6Pz3ksUS

4 Likes

As long as you have a portfolio of Models like the form asks of you and your application has a good UGC attached with it (which by the way the hair looks great) the only thing you can do is wait. I’ve heard nightmarish tales about people taking up to a year and still getting no reply from Roblox despite how well-made their application and models were. So good luck, honestly.

2 Likes

yeah it seems like its mostly based on luck

You’re so talented omg how are you not in yet

I’ve heard that the most important thing is to make the portfolio fancy since it will attract the Roblox employee’s attention

1 Like

I made one in photoshop that I thought was alright looking.

btw you guys can follow me on twitter if you want. sorry for the advertisement but like followers help.

Schwermy (@schwermy) / Twitter

1 Like