What is the best Website too get free HD textures?

What is a good website for getting textures for builds ui’s etc

This isn’t because i’m lazy too make one

I’m just really bad at Art and design

If anyone could drop links for a good website it’d help Alot!

2 Likes

For UI’s use flat icon

3 Likes

Thanks alot I needed this. like alot

There’s a bunch of free models that are texture packs. Here’s some:

1 Like

helpful, but free models are just not it, I try too avoid free models as much as i can.

1 Like

I would actually like to know this too, mainly what I do is just search “HD Textures” into my web engine, then go from there. I would like an official website however.

1 Like

I used to use textures.com but a great recommendation with the best textures is Epic Games’ one quixel.com (which they cost I think but not all, or some free); Hopefully these are suitable for you and assist with what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

It works but it isn’t the way, you’ll mostly find find Bad False info ones that claim the rank HD but really aren’t

2 Likes

Depends on what types of textures you are looking for. If you want high-res textures that are ready for SurfaceAppearance use, search for PBR textures on google, and you might be able to find some free sites that provide them.

Otherwise, it really depends on what you want textures for. Typically, a quick Google search can find something for most everyday objects, but there are exceptions.

On a side note, make sure to read the Terms of Use on any free assets that you use from outside of Roblox to ensure that you don’t break them. Failing to do so may result in the service which supplied them taking action against you.

2 Likes

I currently use The website textureshaven but other’s work.

1 Like

I recommend next time before asking a question you try searching for an answer. Found this on the DevForum. Hope this helps. :slight_smile: