What is the ModuleScript Require limit?

1. What do you want to achieve? I am making a Framework that will require a lot of modules

2. What is the issue? I’m worried about the requiring limit I will experience on the Framework

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I looked for it here and it doesn’t tell how many modules I can only require

-- this is a scripting question, I don't need help debugging the code

I am making a framework which will require a lot of modules and I am wondering if I can require hundreds of modules

I don’t understand. Can you Explain a little bit? What do you mean with require limit? You can require as much modules as you want.

1 Like

I found a topic when someone have a lot of modules and they can’t require all of it because of the limit

There is not a limit. Probably, some modules weren’t running because of a loop. If that happens to you, you can always use coroutines

1 Like

You can only require() a ModuleScript once per Script, otherwise, there is no limit like what @pitateelpirata said.

2 Likes

then why the topic I provided talks about the modulescript require limit?

Thats just a Method to Load all of the Modules Together to be used, and the issue was apparently a Module that yielded, which can pause the Loop.

But a ModuleScript (as in the Instance) can only be required once per Script, if you have a Module required by a Module, it can still be required by another Script, just not the One that it was required in, as it was already required.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.