What is your biggest build?

What is your biggest build that you built? Mine is like a small house, it’s so hard to build. I’m always trying my best.

8 Likes

I am currently building & scripting my own cafe, that will hopefully grow in the future.

9 Likes

took quite long, this is the hardest thing i built.

10 Likes

that looks incredible! I liked it

2 Likes

My largest build is a parliament building.

It took me weeks to build, but I am very proud of it :slight_smile:

19 Likes

My biggest build is this

18 Likes

Ah, yes, your prison build. Saw that somewhere else.
Jewelry store looks good, because you put sparkles on the walls and because you have a statue with a jewel.

I don’t really build, but here’s what I’m working on currently.

6 Likes

Flashes are future lighting

There is some problem with the statue? is decoration obviously

No, I said it was good.
It’s holding a jewel and has a sword.

The oil factory also looks good, it’s nice how you made an oil spill.

1 Like

Probably will have to be a restaurant I am working on!

9 Likes

Yes, it was my other avatar from before with the sword. :smile:

Reminds me of the old Welcome to the Neighborhood of Robloxia V4 :pensive: good days 2015

3 Likes

I just started like 10 minutes ago to build a Low-Poly style High School, here are some screenshots!

1 Like

I am making my irl school on roblox. In the begining i thought it was going to be a easy thing to do, but isn’t XD

1 Like

I’ve never, ever completed a project… So this must’ve been the first of mine to have been completed, I also have the coaster recreation from the theme park. I am recreating Thorpe Park Resort in Surrey, London. I have created the coaster ‘stealth’ and the main entrance at the park. It’s currently themed to the horror event ‘Fright Nights’ which I am working on a scare maze as we speak. Luckily the scare mazes for this year in the UK (in all theme parks) are still happening.

Stealth, coaster recreation:

Everything which I have made is fully functional, the gates, restraints, audio… everything. (Includes the rides lol)

Teaser of the scaremaze

I really hope you like my creation/s. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m working on a game with hundreds of worlds with endless possibilities. Not going to show any images yet.

2 Likes

woking on this

4 Likes

The roller coaster is just, amazing. It’s like theme park tycoon but for high performance computers lol
Maybe your next roller coaster should be the Helix (linked here).

2 Likes

THIS IS INCREDIBLE! And the roller coasters are awesome!

2 Likes