What kind of new tycoons are these?

Hello everyone,
I’ve noticed a different type of tycoons hitting the platform that basically involves the following:

• Collecting ()
  • Depositing (upgrade the speed)
  • Merging
    etc…

I was curious what type of tycoons are these because, these are not like the other tycoons it’s more of a “manual” way of doing this.

Is there a kit available on the toolbox for this?
It’s basically a merging simulator, in a sort i’m just looking for topics that can explain all of this or kits.

Examples:

2 Likes

I’ve been looking around, and I can’t really find much information about them, sorry.

Don’t forget about building-based Tycoons such as Water Park Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc.

Oh yes, can’t forget about those. RCT2 used to be one of my favorite games haha

I hate these tycoons so much. They take way too long, but I dont really think they’re new. Take bubblegum simulator. That’s been out for a long time.

They are interesting, I can’t lie, and I think their difference from the typical Tycoon Formula we see on Roblox is a contributing factor in their emergence now. It’s not a new idea as stated above, and I personally think while unique they can still contain the fatal flaw that most basic Tycoons have which is having nothing worth building for. Yet these can do that worse because their mechanics are less about building your areas, and more about developing your money production system.

1 Like

Did anyone make a tutorial for these types of tycoons? I’m still trying to find out!

1 Like