What kinds of things could I do to make my game better?

I clicked game design support but it just got posted here anyways sorry!
Ive been working on this game for a while. just want to know what I could do better. The goal is getting cash, guns, and pvping. In the bottom right is a help gui for more info. Give me all your criticisms. and yes I know the spawn gui looks bad I plan on paying someone to make a decent one or just completely changing it to something else.
heres the game link

I think for testing right now black market dealer is free but its gonna be a cheap gamepass eventually.(sorry if its not free im not sure if I published or not)
Current bug that I know of are animations just not loading in some servers.
What im currently working on in studio right now is making the map bigger and fixing the roads since they look a little weird in some spots. I also will be giving more of the dealers a thing like the dealer at the airfield has. sorta like a talk gui.
Also Im not sure if I should keep this name or think up an actual one I put zero thought into this one .

2 Likes

Scripting support is not the right section. If this is help and feedback put this in Creations feedback or Game design support

i can shoot while reloading, so as long as the number isn’t zero i cant constantly be shooting
there should be a screen overlay when i take fall damage

2 Likes

I clicked in game design support guess it just posted here anyway

It looks pretty nice but one thing I noticed is that the GUI is unappealing at the start, I am not a GUI artist myself but making it bigger and more centered would be good. Also, I would put a better idea what to do in the description of the game, I didn’t really know what to even do when I played it, besides that it looks really good, and I bet it could blow up if you work on it a little more.

1 Like

Ok, that’s fine. The game is pretty good considering the graphics and buildings, but the head camera is slightly off. Whenever I move my camera around, it only moves up and down; in my opinion, that’s a little disorienting. Also, the proximity prompts for the doors always say open, even when you need to close them. Overall, the game is pretty nice but there are a few minor details that weren’t added

1 Like