What material/color to make hotel walls?

I have been currently working on a hotel for a game, however, I have run into a bit of an issue. I have no clue what material and color to make the walls. I can’t really think of a pattern for it, and after trying a lot of different material + color combinations, I’m still lost. Anyone have any ideas?

(Also, please let me know if I shouldn’t post this here, it’s my first post in this topic.)

EDIT: This is not a hotel room, this is the lobby.

1 Like
  1. Usually in the hotel put the yellow walls. (but you can choose another if you are want). What about material so this is simple. Usually for walls i’m use material “Concerte”.
1 Like

try using marble with the colour brick yellow.

1 Like

I would go with a tan color. Tan is always a safe bet for walls.

1 Like

@RipPBB_TUD @dragon_ninja1211 @Calm_Man2008 Like this?

Yes. You could play around with the colours a bit more to make them seem a bit paler or change the design a bit more if you want.
Here is an example of something I made that you can look at for ideas.

1 Like

Using that as a bit of a reference and @Cyberlibrium’s suggestion with the colors I came up with this:

Anything else I could improve on?

1 Like

You should really use concrete or smooth plastic. Those really work for the fitting in the hotel walls, not the rooms. I have seen many hotels with those types of themes and you should try it.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is exactly better, what do you think?

That looks great! Better material, theme and great detail. This hotel will look really successful. The colors, the hallway themes and much more things in this.

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

Hold up, just reread your old post. This is not a room. This is the lobby.

I think that looks better. It looks a lot cleaner.