What method can be used to capture the game space?

I need to achieve that every 0.1 seconds the entire space is captured from the player’s face and this screenshot becomes transparent and then deleted.

You could Use TweenService to make this imagelabel or decal get transparent, And probably use math.random to select a random imagelabel or decal located somewhere (most likely a folder in lighting)

This is understandable. And how to capture a frame? I use a viewport and I need to put everything in it that is in the player’s field of view.

It would help if you could show us a more clear representation of what you want to achieve.

It’s impossible to create a “screenshot” or a “screen”, but you could create a ViewportFrame and copy everything into it, including the player’s camera, so it looks exactly like it was made from the player’s view. Note that this can weigh down the game and could make the game laggy.

More about ViewportFrames:

Hope this helps!

I Recommend Make a Copy of the Model, And then put it on a viewport frame, as i mentioned before, all the viewports frame On the folder, then select one from there, Also, Since Making a viewport it’s a bit complex or annoying, I just use this plugin, maybe it can be useful for you , This just does the viewports frame creation procces easier, i guess

That’s all good. I just watched this video to make sure that I know how to put objects in the viewport. But as far as I remember, there is a certain method that puts all objects in the field of view of the camera (if anything, I just have desks with a texture, so it won’t lag).