What’s the best way to get your game tested?

I think this is the right catagory, correct me of I’m wrong please!

Anyways, what is the best way to get your game tested for bugs, or glitches or anything bad? I know there is the dev forums and QA testing server, but are there any other affective ways?

1 Like

Personally, I find that the QA testing server is a great place to get your game tested, as they are always very thorough. Other than that, I don’t believe that there are any places that test games in that degree. There are some servers, like Hidden Developers, that have testing channels where you can have some people test your game, but it is not as reliable since there are no notifications for tests. I highly recommend the QA server, other than that you can try to gather up some people to test for you personally. Hope this helped!

2 Likes

Well, I mean you can all way’s try testing it yourself but I have to agree on what @Phenomizon said QA testing is the best way you have people you can trust the most and they all way’s give there 100% in trying to help you and testing your game, so I you have two way’s QA or yourself.

2 Likes

This. Please. QA server’s been getting a little active since the DevForum moved to automation and people found the server either from the public link or stumbling across it, but with Roblox Events out of the equation, we’re bored and waiting.

Better this than spending time on pondering how to get your game tested, unless your game needs a specific process where you absolutely need your own setup.

5 Likes