What should I add to fill space | Simulator Map

Hello, I am making a simulator lobby/map and was wondering what do you think I can add to it that would make it look nicer and fill up space.

Any feedback is much appreciated. Thank you!

4 Likes

I recommend looking up some pictures of of central park in New York, and decorating it kind of like that.

2 Likes

Will do! Thankyou for the feedback.

more buildings, maybe a water fountain in the middle of the map, sitting area, more plants/flowers etc.

2 Likes

It’s definitely looks interesting! I would highly recommend adding variation of trees instead of duplicating them all around the map and there here is a few recommendations you could possibly add.

Your map looks pretty well made on the other hand! I would suggest placing more objects. Try adding some rocks around with different size and color, some grass and shrubs in some corners, rocky paths, mushrooms, benches, fountain, small pond, flowers, crates, ect. I don’t know what kind of theme you’re trying to create but if it’s just a normal simulator map do place more on the map such as more stores, shops may be a bridge going over a little pond.

You could always search for ideas or go to different types of simulator maps to get inspiration from so you could fill your map with a bunch of details.

Anyways, it’s looking good though.

2 Likes

I was tryng to make a pond but I did not know how to make the pond in depth, i know that i have to use union tools or something like that but I dont know how. Can you tell me how. Anyways, thanks for your feedback

1 Like

Playground, small pond and small dock, someone fishing, fishing rod barrels, a ton of smaller rocks, grass, candy wrappers, foliage of any kind. Many things you can add or make the builds pop out!

You could always try and make the space a bit smaller, but you should add some long grass, a pond and generic stuff you’d find in nature.

Maybe Something Like a Small Lake With A Waterfall or a small River Could Look Nice with a Cobbled Bridge just to add that small bit of aesthetic.

What type of simulator is this?

I have no idea, it was for a client sorry