What should I add to this delivery "simulation" game?

GAME LINK

All the game has right now is a basic tutorial, after going through all of it, it will kick you, come back and give me suggestions as to what I could add to this game if you would like

PLEASE READ:
I have many ideas but I have no idea where to start, whether I should build the map first or make all of the features first (I really do not like creating maps for my games it is really demotivating), so please tell me how I should go in an orderly fashion or just state suggestions if you would like!

CURRENT IDEAS IVE CAME UP WITH:

• A cart that can hold multiple boxes at a time

• A star rating system that affects your pay

• A server cash count (separate from your own wallet) to buy stuff such as more cardboard boxes and supply (kind of like Zachs Service Station)

• Quests to keep players coming back

• A level system (with certain level rewards) by gaining XP from completing boxes or quests to keep players coming back

• Simple upgrades like walkspeed (give more suggestions!)

• Box skins??

• After a box is packaged it is sent to a place where players can deliver these boxes, gaining extra pay, with different vehicles to buy (scooters, bikes, trucks, vans), different silly gadgets to put on them (thrusters), events that could happen on the road (police chase, robbers), and I would have to create a whole neighborhood for players to drive and deliver on (WAY LARGER UPDATE TO MAYBE COME IN THE FUTURE)

Whatever suggestion it may be, please send it, I’m stuck and really do not know where to proceed since I created this basic tutorial.

Some questions:

Do you like this idea of a game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think this game have potential?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you play this game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

that was fun!!!
i think change up the lighting a little bit. what vibe are you going for? what’s your target demographic? all this depends probs. but its soo fun!! maybe you could make it so, by default you can hold 2 boxes instead of 1, before you get the cart? cause i mean we got 2 arms right lol. anyways thats really cool and i can def imagine it being one of those games that discord servers use for gamenights or friends play w eachother in vc

1 Like

I’m trying to go for a casual game with a simple gameplay loop, easy to understand but can be complex if wanted, the demographic I want it to be for all ages. (sorry I don’t quite know what else to put here)

And with holding 2 boxes, I feel that it makes sense to hold 1 since thinking realistically you are opening the storage box with your other hand to get the item, but thanks for the suggestion! (ill keep it in mind most games I make are never realistic anyway)

That was great! It definitely has potential. I would say that I really liked your idea to add box skins or you could maybe add a shop where you could buy items? I also think quests would be very fun. I’ll be excited to see where this game goes!

1 Like

perhaps you could make the lighting bright, but still use consistent colours for older players? and as for music… i played on mute so i woudlnt know but if u use music use smth FUN!!!

1 Like