What should I add to this map?

I’d like to fill this map with various things, but I don’t quite have many ideas. It’s a fighting game, and I’d like to keep the map as flat as possible (no large buildings). I’m not looking for realism, per the game’s concept, so anything that defies natural laws is welcome. My main issue is how I could bring light to this map though, wondering if I should just do street lamps or incorporate something more interesting. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I think it would be good if you added bushes, rocks, Fences,and ocean. :smile:

3 Likes

that’s a pretty nice idea, rocks to fill the green spaces and possibly an ocean

1 Like

Since you’re not looking for realism I feel like making it have some sort of “corrupt” theme or something of that kind could look cool. So like you could add patches of purple gunk around the map with tentacles and such. And for the lighting if you were to go with this theme you could put blobs of like a neon substance around the corrupt parts of the map and have them emit light. An interesting thing you could also try with this theme is having it maybe like there were buildings there but they got destroyed or something by the corruption so all that’s left is the bottom floor interior with barely any walls.

3 Likes

that could be interesting, i might want to stick to the simple side though

3 Likes