What should I add?

Currently I’m making an island, but I’m lost on what to add now. Currently there is are 2 shops (the 2 buildings) and a boat spawning dock.

Please tell me what I should add to the island now.

2 Likes

Trees, plants, etc. I think it’d look better if it wasn’t just open land.

two words to make it better

plant life

2 Likes

You could add hills and caves, houses with more trees, there should be different height elevations and things like that to make it feel more natural and realistic.

Add some hills and fill up the island with trees and plants.
In the hills, put a waterfall with a cave on it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Enable decoration proprety. Add more details to the houses, and some little trees.

2 Likes

I would add some trees,bushes, and maybe another shop or two. Also if NPCs fit your game idea then try and add them but only like 3 that wander around the map. I hope this helps

I would say definitely add some nature and wild life. And maybe some tiny hills as well. But other than that you’re island looks really good!

Trees, rocks, outer islands, etc.

Maybe a lighthouse which players can go on top of?

Add more buildings whether it’s shacks, palm trees, more shop related to what your going for structures stone rocks place more board walks that meet up to different shops to make it easy to travel to.

I’d suggest just throwing some mainly decorations that you normally see on a island. This would help fill up a lot of the empty space on the terrain. Try to even use reference images by your side to help guide you in the right direction, you could even get inspiration from other users builds to gather ideas from.

After all it’s a start you could still do a bit more brainstorming since there is hardly not much placed down you can most likely add anything.

Think about life there.

Add plant life, maybe a well, rocks, a bathroom could work, etc etc

add plants & boulders there’s nothing dude.