What Should I Build in Roblox Studio

I have been building for a while, and I can’t think of anything fun and interesting to create. I don’t want to do massive builds but detailed and cool ones. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for all the feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

here are some suggestions:
Try building a jungle temple,
Try building a jungle town using a mixture of terrain and blocks,
Try building a court,
Try building a windmill,
Try building a paper bag with groceries inside and ways to move around (make it so the character is small compared to the objects In the bag).

Good Luck building! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :+1:

8 Likes

If you don’t know what to build then enter into the Builder Challenge. For more info click this link. Participate in our first Builder Challenge!

Solution

2 Likes

There’s a few threads regarding building ideas or things to make I would try doing a quick search to find a couple results:

As finding things to build I would try to build something you want to create this could be small showcases houses something in general small and simple and with something you enjoy or most interested in. For me personally (I always use reference images and go from there I think everyone those that nowadays when finding things to create) or losing ideas.

Whether you’re interested in buildings, hotels, construction equipment ect. Find reference pictures. Of the things you want to create your mind probably holds a few things you enjoy the most overall showcases, vehicles, furniture sets, and more. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes