What should I do for April fools?

Greetings! I am currently starting development on Bloxy Kart’s April fools update. What should I do? What should I add? Please know, that if it isn’t a bug fix, it will get removed on April 2nd.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

maybe make jump buttons, which make cars jump, but for April fool’s it like pushes you back. Lol.

7 Likes

Maybe you can add a new map for racing that is literally impossible to finish

1 Like

Yeah, there are some unused maps in the games code that I gave infinite laps to.

1 Like

Make like change the direction button where if they move foward it move down and move down is up

1 Like

Im not trying to lose players here. Bloxy Kart already has a problem with user friendliness which I am trying to fix.

1 Like

oh then just do something stupid and simple

1 Like

Already have a few things done.

1 Like

Make all the controls go the exact opposite the way they’re supposed to.

For example, make it so the forward button makes the car go backward.
And the left button will make the car go right.
And the right button will make the car go left.
The backward button will make the car go forward.

I find my idea ingenious.

1 Like

@Cia_Kaze already suggested that, and I still want my game to be accessible to new players, even on April fools.

How about a clown car skin for the april fool

2 Likes

Yes, but I meant all the controls to go the opposite. Not just forward and backward.

i.e. the nitro button will make your car go slower instead of faster.

Still a user friendly concern.

Not trying to be harsh, but please don’t come on here to decline the communities feedback, it’s considered spam.

Aside from that, you should do the control thing, but make it blatantly obvious it’s a troll, and let the users know that. You could also do a hidden easter egg, that rewards you a new car or something! :smile:

1 Like

Turn the karts around? Controls stay exactly the same, but the kart is facing the camera, and visually looks like it’s speeding in reverse, but WASD controls work just the same.

2 Likes

Make a update which people would never want like new map and new kart which are horrible

1 Like

If you don’t want something too risky/tough to implement, maybe add a clown car.

You could also (if your game has powerups) add a powerup that has a 50/50 of either blowing the person in front of you up, or blowing you up.

2 Likes