What should I do to improve this gas station?

Hello! I am working on a gas station build, and I want to know what I can do to make it look more detailed, right now I’m only making the gas station nothing else, I want to hear what I can do to improve it’s going to take a while for me to get a reply back from the person who hired me, so I want to hear what I can do to make this a bit more detailed. All feedback will be read!

Note this is one of my first city builds I haven’t worked with this theme

3 Likes

Add more stuff I think its empty around there add more details like a trash can cars etc.

1 Like

It’s just a gas station I’m making, so I am supposed to make a gas station, but making trash cans is a good idea, thanks!

1 Like

Maybe add some posters on the building, benches, trash cans, trees and bushes, etc. Besides that, this build looks great! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Alright I’ll see what I can do with that, thanks!

I think you should add some arrows pointing where the exit is or the entrance. I’d add a sign for the exit and the entrance. I hope this helps you with your gas station.

Alright I can try to do that I will add some signs for the entrance.

You could try minimizing the parking lot so that you don’t have a lot of space to fill with unneeded objects.

2 Likes

You can add light poles, parking signs, parking curbs, road markings, speedbumps, and median strips with grass and vegetation. You can also decrease the distance between the gas station and the supermarket if you can’t think of anything to fill the space.

Surprised no one else mentioned this but the first thing my eyes ran to was the lack of windows to break up the walls’ repetitiveness.

The parking lot needs some stuff to break up the constant gray color. Things like

• Drains by the pumps which are meant to drain liquids any vehicle may be spewing from the undercarriage.
  • Guiding lines for cars to not park so close to the pumps, handicap parking spot, a sidewalk to accommodate any pedestrians.

Other than that, it wouldn’t hurt to add depth to the structure like extruding bricks.