What should I do to my portfolio

Hello

1. What do you want to achieve? I would like to know if I should remove or add anything into my portfolio

2. What is the issue? I dont know some things are worth keeping in there

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I looked at YouTube Videos and other portfolios

I have some questions

1. Can I make a portfolio with 2 parts? (For example, animating and building)
  2. If I have QA Testing experience, should I put every game I tested or just the most popular
  3. Is the design good overall?
  4. Is the pricing okay?

I didnt put all of the photos yet

[THIS IS NOT ME TRYING TO BE HIRED, I JUST NEED HELP WITH MY PORTFOLIO]

2 Likes

For the pricing, I dont exactly have reference images yet, but you can give an estimate

It looks good so far! Personally, I’d focus on gathering screenshots and showcases of your building skills since currently there is only one place linked in your carrd (with no pictures) + It’s private

A few things you could also add are:

• A TOS (Terms of service) section, to clarify your procedures, how many days it’ll take, rules on how to credit you properly, etc.
  • Do and Don’ts, for example: “Do: Cartoony builds, low poly, modern and medieval buildings. Don’ts: Hyper-realistic builds, mechanical elements”, etc.

Some other things you can work on are:

• Linking a Twitter/Ig/Tiktok to your portfolio (or create accounts if you don’t have them already), they serve as overall galleries of your skills and progress and might even reflect on you as a person. Trust me, potential customers will always love to work with a clearly friendly individual.
  • An open trello queue. This can help you both you and customers organise the commissions, and have an open source to check on progress.

Hopefully these suggestions can be of help to you!

1 Like

Why is this image 144p and why does it take me to a private place with no thumbnail

Ill fix the pictures, whoops

Thats a good idea. I’ll definitely use that

I’ll look into it, I have never heard of trello queues

Thank you very much, this really helps

Yes, I am planning to add more high quality images, that one is just the one I have atm
Ill change it and add more pictures

Do you think I should remove the QA Testing games if they arent popular?