What should I put in this cabin?

I’m making a cabin for a winter showcase. What should I put in it?

4 Likes

Is there any background knowledge we need to know? Like is there gonna be snow and some sort of scenery outside? If so, I’d suggest making sure there are some windows.

3 Likes

Fireplaces, bunk beds, lamps, dressers, rugs, pillars, and tables are just a few to name. You could add a kitchen and bathroom if you’d like. If this takes place during Christmas, maybe put up a tree and some decorations like stockings and garlands.

I made a lot of cabins a while ago, they took place in summer and ran from a more summer camp vibe. I couldn’t think of what to put too, so I looked up a bunch of cabin interior.

4 Likes

Yes, there will be. I was gonna add windows in the first place but forgot about it, so thanks for reminding me lol

1 Like

Fireplace, kitchen, bed, couch, rug.

Also, nice cabin!

1 Like

It looks rather in early in development to ask for suggestions/ feedback on what to add. Try adding the common details within the cabin (rugs, ceiling fan, decor lights, fireplace - interior furniture ect). Using reference images are a good idea to get a more feeling on how to place props in the interior.

Add more details to the interior part of the build don’t just feature a basic style if that’s what your going for add useful items related to the cabin. You could even add variety of things such as different wooden material. Overall, I feel like you should work on it a bit more before receiving feedback as there isn’t much added yet.

3 Likes