What should the next objectives be?

I’m working on a horror game called Whisper Woods, here are all the objectives so far…
1 - Check the noises from outside, you go to the door but before you get there, the wendigo runs past your house, screaming

2 - Close your curtains, click the red button on the bedside table to close the curtains.

3 - Lock your door, you go to your door, you lock it but the wendigo breaks through screaming, leaving a huge hole, you have to hide.

4 - After you hide, he leaves, so you go the shed in the back to gather materials to fix the hole.

5 - You fix the hole, now you have to turn on the power by clicking the red button on the back of the house.

So what should the next objectives be??

1 Like

My idea is:
6. Secure the House: Find and board up other weak points in the house. This involves searching for wooden planks and nails scattered around the house and nailing them over windows and doors.
7. Silence is Key: The wendigo breaks in through a window at the back of the house, your job is to stay silent as possible, as the wendigo lingers around the house for the majority of the night. if he goes close to your area, you have to play a minigame, an idea would be the door 50 minigame in Doors. if you succeed, he leaves your area, if you don’t, you can guess the outcome lol. when he leaves, you finally get a chance to sleep.

edit 1, clarity.

Blooming Studio - Roblox join this group if you want to beta test btw

not to sound desprate but what rank would i get if i joined? i also know how to code, a tad, but i could help out. just throwing it in the pitch :person_shrugging:

You would get QA Tester, meaning u could test the game

are there any ways i could get a higher rank, like for example Collaborator or Contributor?

but other than that i’m down for it

because then again i can code.

been working on this: Devlog 1 - NRSL 24

do you have a discord account?

i do have a discord account. my username is fetviper_4

hello? are you there? hello? hi?