What so I add to my game spawn?

Currently have a decent looking obby in my opinion. But I see other games with music and stuff. How do you think I can help enhance my spawn area to improve the number of players I get?

First of all, this is the I correct category, I recommend you move the post to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback or #help-and-feedback:building-support

Secondly, I think lobbies look much better with some sort of mountain, walls, whatever, surrounding it. At least give it some sort of shape that is not just entirely square. It would make it seems much less lazy, imo.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks I have switched it to Building Support / Help and Feedback. I will take your feedback into consideration and thank you!

I would recommend to add paths and maybe a centre fountain. Also, try to add variation to the scenery (move/rotate/scale the trees so that they’re not so uniform.) Also add rocks/hills to the edge of the lobby so that the border looks less like a square.

Pretty much just add more variation to the lobby shape and props. :slight_smile:

1 Like