What Textures Site should I use?

Hi, Roblox Developer here and I’m trying to try a bit of everything for Roblox developing, and building/modelling with textures has always been a popular thing on the DevForum for realistic builds.
My question is, what sites should be used?

2 Likes

Move this to #help-and-feedback:art-design-support or #help-and-feedback:game-design-support please.

1 Like

Done, but I think this should be more of a discussion for more opinions.

1 Like

There isn’t popular textures used in realistic building there are variety of different kinds used in showcases, buildings and more textures need to fit with the atmosphere you are going for? You can find any texture sites to gather ones that are needed. If you’re looking for suggestions there many of them.

You could always gather ‘texture pack’ from the toolbox you’ll find some useful textures and see whatever suits your liking but you’ll be better off finding other textures to make your builds more immersive - realistic In away. There’s a few textures sites that could achieve those realistic approaches or whatever approach your wishing to achieve in a building/modeling journey.

The forum has useful information for either making your own custom textures or using free texture sites, here is resource that are good for gathering many realistic textures. See here: