What To Call My Upcoming Game? [CONFIRMED]

THE GAME NAME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! ALTHOUGH I WOULD MUCH APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD READ ABOUT MY GAME AND ANSWER THE POLL, THANK YOU!

Hello there, I am WetSpagheteronios, a developer here on Roblox. Recently, I have been working on a solo project that I have originally called Noob Tycoon. Although as time passed and progress was made with the game, I had felt like I had to rename, as the game now had more to it than the tycoon. Let me explain the game.

My game is based on building your noob empire/industry, as well as complete quests, find hidden items, buy and open crates, pets, weapons and more, and go out to fight enemies, explore different planets, and eventually progress into a powerful owner of a grand empire. There are many obbies, NPCs with endless quests, and many places to explore for finding items and treasures. In a way, my game is a mix of a tycoon, simulator, and adventure game.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could comment down below some name suggestions for my game, as I am completely stumped on what to call it. If you too cannot come up with a name, I’d be thankful if you could answer the poll down below, thank you.

Until next time,
– Spagheteronios

POLL QUESTION: WOULD YOU CONSIDER PLAYING THIS GAME?

• Yes, this game seems fun and I would have a go once it has been released.
  • No, this game seems generic, boring, and I wouldn’t be interested in playing it (if selected, please give some ideas on what to add).
  • I would pay Robux to get early access to this game, as it seems like a great idea!

0 voters

1 Like

I’m kinda in between Yes and No. I definitely wouldn’t pay for access to the game. It seems fun, but at the same time not much original, no offense.

Maybe name it:

• World of Noobs (or Noob World)
  • Empire of Noobs (or Noob Empire)
  • Idk what else to say
2 Likes

I feel that I wouldn’t click on a game called Noob Tycoon, as I feel there are already a lot of tycoon games. Demand for tycoon games today is not nearly as much as it may have been a few years ago, and I feel that there are more than enough tycoon games to fit the demand.

It’s fine if you’re making it similar to a tycoon game, but I’d discourage you from just naming it Noob Tycoon. The name should be showing the reader that it’s not just any other tycoon game (or that it shouldn’t even be classified as one).

When it comes to naming, I’d call it something like _____ of Noobs, where the empty space should be a big area (such as Empire, World, or Universe). This will really show the reader the adventure-side of things.

5 Likes

“Takeover of the Noobs” would be a pretty good name in my opinion but @IAmPinleon has some good names too! Also with @OptimisticSide , he proves some good points! Good luck on your game and keep up updated! :smiley::rocket:

4 Likes

I have a name, try these, hopefully they can match the nice name of your upcoming game.

• Noob Route

• Noob Destruction

• Noobing

Cool concept, i think that ‘Noob Conquest’ would be a fitting name.

Noobiverse: Led by You! (30 chars)

2 Likes

That’s such a coincidence, I was thinking of this name too haha!

I think it would be better with Noob’s Industries !