What to do when your datastore is over 100+ pages long?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear
    I have a datastore which has almost 1000+ players, and basically i want to load the top 10 players with the fastest time.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    I am using an OrderedDataStore, this is how i get all of the time’s the players have submitted, the problem is exactly that, with almost 1000 plus players or in this case 120+ pages, the datastore is having issues processing all of that. I am a bit stuck on how to go about solving this issue, specially since around 30 pages in, the script fires a warning saying “DataStore request was added to queue. If request queue fills, further requests will be dropped. Try sending fewer requests.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I did consider starting the search via start at lowest, but the thing is i have 0 time entries, i managed to modify it so that in this case my script would ignore the 0 time entries, but i think it still goes through the pages with a 0 entry, so even if i just set the async to get the lowest, it will still count the players with a 0 time entry.

Quick Note: It was a bug, that’s why there are 0 time entries in my game.
I really am hoping someone with a similar experience can share their solution or any idea on how i can solve or get myself out of this dilemma.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

If you are using OrderedDataStores then you don’t have to load all of its pages i don’t know what exactly your issue is are you trying to load a sperate normal datastore or what?

Oh god, i just realize i can filter it out, i forgot we can add a minimum entry value and maximum entry value, thanks to Unknown for pointing it out, that i am already using OrderedDataStore, so i should be good.
local pages = TimeLeaderBoards1:GetSortedAsync(true,10,minvalue,maxvalue)