What to do with my advertising budget?

Hey! I want to release a game of mine, but I’ve been hearing that adverts (I was planning to use skyscraper ads) are useless nowadays and this really made me upset since I have a +100k Robux budget. I also heard that other people used adverts and it went surprisingly great. Others said that social media does great, but didn’t find a single person that could relate hiring/contacting a content creator and it actually made its game popular (I’ve seen good games not being popular WHILE being supported by a content creator in TikTok/YouTube).

So, the question here is: what should I do with my budget? Hire some good GFX artists for the ads? Spend it all on sponsorships? Contact some content creators? Who?

Thank you for reading!

I suggest you to put that money into Developers and GFX artists to have a art platform / a base for your game. Advertisement wise, id only put around 3k-5k into ADs on Roblox as they are barely efficient anymore.

Focus on advertising on Tiktok / Youtube since on those platforms you’ll get your big viewings on.

1 Like

3-5k a day? Or just put that amount Robux in one day?

What can I do on these platforms? Hire/contact a content creator? Do you have any examples of known content creators? Do they accept Robux? I tried to contact YouTubers but got no response :frowning:

Thank you for replying!

3-5k a day? Or just put that amount Robux in one day?

Overall, Roblox’s skyscraper Ads only generate a few amount of clicks, and some people may not be interested in your game. Roblox’s current advertising doesn’t work as well as social medias. But it does work. You can expand this price range once your game has started making revenue and you have a bigger budget.

What can I do on these platforms? Hire/contact a content creator? Do you have any examples of known content creators? Do they accept Robux? I tried to contact YouTubers but got no response :frowning:

You can find most of them on Discord.
Developers as well, you can go into their Discord server and ask them if they could make a video on your game for a certain Robux price aka a Sponsorship. id say 3k per video you want sponsored.

1 Like

What Discord? Like, there is any Discord server with content creators?
3k/video with a popular YouTuber (10k subs, let’s say)? The more info/resources the better.

Also, estimated impressions are +50% than before, why people keep saying that ads are worse now?

Thank you for replying!