What we announced at RDC 2023

True. Luckily ive heard one creator has gotten a DMCA and needed to stop. Hopefully they do this with other TOS breaking “game creators” too.

The thing is the TOS breaking part might change if it makes them more money.

Its not stable unless its a gimbling website. Which I dont support any of them all but you get my picture

You might be able to get robux but not real money with devx. And you will have hefty taxes with roblox + any 3rd party robux to money websites.

Roblox has been massively cooking lately but it’s odd how much the visual department has gotten ignored recently.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for these more updates, RDC has been great so far on new features.

Ah, wouldn’t having public items in marketplace be an issue? Just saying earlier this year they were releasing mass amounts of fake Roblox limited items and that was WITH applications still being a thing. Please let me know if i’m missing anything.

excluding tax and payment processing fees

What exactly does it mean? It still has tax, or is it removed?

1 Like

devex tax is still applied I think is what it means

Probaly will look like this “secret UI update” that I have experienced. Rumour has it that it was Xbox Series X|S exclusive, and given out to a very small percentage of console players but it’s really hard to track down info about this menu on the internet.

Maybe with the new corporate style announced at RDC. The UI is similiar to the one at RDC, but buggy and integrated with the Xbox backgrounds and Durango code.

Roblox is working on upgrading the console experience.

3 Likes

when will we have full video support

1 Like

After all these years… FILE SYNCING!! Thank you so much, my life is now complete. :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey! I pressed the contribute button and shared some of my scripts to Roblox and the Public from my old scripts of my game and I don’t see anywhere the Assistant. I really want to try it out. Is it not released or is there any delay or something?

6 Likes

I’m interested to see how many people would actually use “Connect”, with FaceTime being a thing.

Would we have to sync our contacts for our real name to be used, or would we resubmit ID?. Either way seems bit off.

1 Like

I look forward to the future.

One thing I’ve always wondered, will we ever get anymore UI elements? Like sliders, checkboxes, ui styling options like blur, etc?

3 Likes

Great news, especially file syncing and grass height thingy. Sad to see they’re still wrapped triangles and not customizable.

2 Likes

I hate AI honestly, Now players will use the Assistant to create games and the quality will be 1000x worse

There are rumors that roblox got banned on the PlayStation Store because there were inappropriate stuff but they have been working on playstation stuff (XOΔ🔲) so idk about that

و, now we won’t have to use Rojo to do this anymore, I am waiting for this for years, Many game engines like Unity and Unreal uses VSCode for programming, but now roblox is doing it,

The transfer experience now costs 60,000 :robux_gold: (it isn’t the final price now), and a bajillion people want that feature for years

also that is cool but I never used team create outside of working with kernelvox on max’s mod

YOOOO I have known about this and it’s really cool not gonna lie

It’s weird to be honest, Voice chat exists, They own guilded, and imagine people use this instead of discord

but can you get banned for saying stuff in a call?

Kind of cool I guess? I dont want to spend hours typing until my fingers hurt so here’s my response:

I know that Premium exists, but it’s now worthless outside of trading, so this is a cool feature

NOTE: The majority of the information is from commentary youtubers like Chizeled or SharkBlox, any misinformation found will be sent to me in PM’s

5 Likes

So much for proof-reading, I wonder if this post was outsourced too…

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right. I honestly want studio to not be available for everybody, like there must be a criteria.

3 Likes

did bro even watch the livestream lol

1 Like

it was live when I was sleeping (blame my timezone) so i didn’t watch it