What would be better, Tweening or Animations for my box intro?

So basically what I’m trying to do is I have this spawn box area where when a player joins the game, he spawns inside this cage and the box would open itself up locally for the player who joins, I’m just trying to figure out what’s the best method for me to play the box intro, would Animation or Tweening be my best option?

I just need your opinions and I’m not sure if this is the correct topic area to put this thread

The grey parts would slide away from each other, then the brown fence would flip over after the grey parts are done, but I’m not sure if I should use Tweenservice or Animation for this situation

I believe tweening would be simpler, as you could just specify where you want the parts to go, and it will smoothly go there.

Since the movement seems to involve rotation around a point which is not at the center of the brown fence, creating a tween for this may be a bit more difficult, as this rotation required means that the position of the fence would go in a circular path, which tweening would not pull off that well. So I’d advise using an animation for this one

Hello, I would also prefer using TweenService, but always make sure to use TweenService on client-side and replicate to server to keep your performance.

If you are not familiar with tweening model, this might help you a lot.