What would the realistic 'Doomspire Brickbattle' version look like?

Sometimes I wonder…
How would Doomspire Brickbattle be if it were realistic but with the same dynamics?
And as you know this game or for those who do not know yet, you can copy, that is, modify everything to your liking or with other dynamics etc.
So today I bothered why not make this game but in its realistic version and with a beach theme to give it background and not look empty in my PERSONAL OPINION
Well, honestly I think the result has been good,
But keep in mind that with this game I am not looking for the reason of this game be popular, it is only a representation of this game (A replica but with different material and shapes)
So what do you think of the result or what would you add?
(ALSO: FOCUS MORE JUST IN THE LIGHTING,
CONSTRUCTION IS LESS)

added lighting: EnviromentalSpectacularScale

- murjarquitecto

By the way, this game will not come to light ( Not to be published since I do not find so much reason but if you think it should tell me why)

8 Likes

What if custom materials were used? :eyes:

1 Like

Well actually nothing happens because as I said it is the reason that it is realistic

This is still blocky and not realistic

2 Likes

as I said how realistic is the lighting the dynamics of blocks is the same (and terrain)

by the way I am experimenting with more illuminations and I am looking for the most suitable

I mean this is one on my list

it should be realistic or blocky you cant choose both.

(btw the island doesnt fit with it, my opinion)

what do you suggest? With the island

@HEXRD I guess if it is blocks the island has to be blocks as far as I can tell

i guess make the doomspire look realistic or make the island with parts and water with parts too

What I would do to make doomspire brick battle more realistic is to remake the towers entirely into a new shape based off of a watch tower of sort. More rounded shapes and smooth edges instead of block made curves. Depends on how realistic you’re willing to go. You could simply take the same colors and overall shape of the towers and just make them curved and natural. You’ve done a decent job with the background and environment to make it more realistic. (I know your focus is in the lighting but rebuilding the towers would take it a step further!)

Exited to see what you do with it, and good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your suggestion :+1: I need change the towers

I got it and thanks again for the help

1 Like

I’ve done this before with realistic textures for wood, my ultimate lighting pack, and custom terrain. It’s pretty cool this way.

1 Like

@Krestiin I mean you also experimented with Doomspire Brickbattle? and thanks for the information

1 Like

This is not realistic you just added some lightning

So, you what support us? To this project

@Sh4dow1234, honestly for me it is realistic since I suppose you did not observe the shadow details in the corner blocks and the reflection of the water, I recommend that you see the images better in better detail next time, and this is no reason to offend you if not To clarify your point of view (First Is the lighting :wink:

Thanks for reading

the decorations are away from the game objective
try making something that is related to doomspire, i don’t know what should it be yet but you know what i mean

currently, it’s not a word “realistic” for the current look, just no lego and cartoony style with plain lighting
if you wanted to call it “realistic” or just a slight scam you have to put actually a lot more work into it

I got it the problem, thanks for the help