What's a good CTR for sponsors?(Help needed)

Hello! I’ve been struggling recently to get a proper icon that does good numbers with regards to CTR on sponsors.

I had one with 0.08 ! Which I was told was very impressive and it really did perform well. I am aiming to get back there but I still just wanted to know what is considered good/great/bad etcera with sponsoring.

Thank you for your feedback.

The reason I am looking for a new one is the one that was getting 0.08 went back to like 0.02 which I’m not sure is good.

Thanks!

First, try to read the general idea.

Now, here’s what you need to do, calculate
(Estimated Impressions) * (CTR) = (Players)
now do
(Budget)/(Players) = (Robux Spent for every player)
(You can also calculate the income per player after by doing (Income)/(Players) how much robux players averagely spend)

If Robux spent for every player is higher than 10, it’s very bad. Would be perfect if it’s 4-6. 2 is impossible.
If Income per player is higher than 0.5 it would be quite good.

Note: I defaultly qualified every who clicked into the ad as a player, but in reality, certain clickers might not join.

4 Likes

According to a post on the Roblox Developer Forum, for sponsors, anything above 0.1% CTR should be considered pretty good¹. Another post on the same forum suggests that you should aim for at least 1-2.5 robux per play, depending on the type of game, target age, and platform. The lower the better!

Keep in mind that CTR can be very different depending on what platforms you’re targetting. At least from my experience, targetting mobile-only will get you much higher CTR than desktops. Ages and genders have impact too, depending on your icon and game name.

CPC and CPP would be better metrics to compare.

Here’s some of my Sponsored Ad runs and their results:

2 Likes