What's The Best Free Ant-Cheat Available?

I would just like to know what anti-cheat system you would recommend to me.

• I’m looking for a solid anti-cheat system that won’t affect performance or won’t cause any issues.
  • I’m looking for a free anti-cheat system.

I’m looking to have these questions answered:

1. Are there any good anti-cheat systems for your Roblox game that is free?
  2. What would you say is the best overall anti-cheat system on the platform?
  3. Will this anti-cheat system cause any performance issues?
2 Likes

The best anti-cheat is one you build yourself, as you can build it around your game so it doesn’t detect normal players as exploiters due to a game mechanic

2 Likes

As someone who wrote an anti-cheat for my game, I’ll try to answer your questions the best that I can.

1. The best anti-cheat that is free is one that you write yourself. It’s a learning experience and requires lots of research. You also ask questions. Different games have different requirements for anti-cheat systems. A FPS style game will need to look for physics hacks like speed, jump, fly, no-clipping, etc… while a game like adopt me will have different requirements. You can search through the community resources to find some free anti-cheat modules that people wrote.

2. There isn’t one. Each game requires a unique anti-cheat system that’s specifically for that game. With that being said, for a speed hack/teleportation detector, the default walk speed is 16 studs/sec. In 0.1 seconds, a player can move at most 1.6 studs. So if they travel more than 2 studs in 0.1 seconds, they are probably cheating. However, players getting blasted, physics, etc… can propel characters way faster than that. In my system, I use a heater. An occasional violation won’t flag, but a player that is actually cheating will make the heater reach the threshold and the player will be sanctioned. So you have to account for the possibility of false positives.

3. Anything that executes will affect performance. So an anti-cheat system will affect performance of the game. The question is how much. Anti-cheat systems are supposed to be non-invasive, running periodically in the background, and only showing up if something amiss is detected. Don’t run them all the time, and don’t run them every 5 minutes. Once every few seconds is usually good enough.

Hope this helps.

11 Likes

Not an anti-cheat but this solves some Roblox vulns [FE++] Best server sided non physics anti-exploit for your Roblox game!

(I haven’t updated the resource in some time so it might be outdated)

1 Like

This is good advice.
I do recommend creating your own Anti-Cheat, it is the best idea.
Otherwise, get someone to do it for you in payment for Robux.
ONLY HIRE TRUSTED PEOPLE!

Anyways hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.