Whats the best way learning to script?

Ok i will trying yours also but i am going to use the tutor method if it doesnt work. I see very helpful

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean, when I first started I was the same way I couldn’t figure anything out, I would always just beg people in scripting servers to help me fix my code.

Heres some good servers for coding help:

Try writing your lines out by hand — do not type them. This method works well for long scenes with speeches. Writing your lines out by hand forces your mind to connect to the action of writing the lines down and seeing the lines. Make sure you focus on writing your lines out and your lines only. It will let you focus on you without having the distraction of other actors’ lines. This method really helps.

I am already in both servers but thanks

1 Like

Like in paper? Or a Random Console

1 Like

There is this nice course on Udemy the covers everything you need to know about Lua. There is also a bonus section that covers Roblox Studio. It costs a little over $100, but you can wait for a sale.

Robux? Or Us Dollars 30 characters

No, it costs $100 U.S. Dollars. But again, there will probably be a sale that can bring it down to $15.

Oh ok i was just leaving that clear i usually didnt wanted to spend USD$ In it.

Closing because there are already many similar topics to this. Please use the search feature!