Whats the best way to advertise your game without robux

Let me be frank

i have no robux

how do i spread the word about my game

5 Likes

You can tell your friends to play your game or you can post it in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations

5 Likes

One word.

Social Media.(Twitter or Youtube are the best IMO.)

5 Likes

my game is for kids i dont think my friends or fellow devs will be in trusted in it

1 Like

hmm thats something new ill try that

1 Like

Let me be frank
You can post a topic about it a topic about it in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations
or talk to it about your friends
basically what @Friendly4Crafter said

1 Like

like i said a person whos 13+ wouldent be having much fun playing a game for 8 year olds

2 Likes

Why, what is the game about. I want to know about this game.

1 Like

You’re making us interested :smirk:

2 Likes

its a free admin game
also i already put it in cool creations

1 Like

here it is isent that impressive
https://www.roblox.com/games/6589952134/The-Admin-House?refPageId=a5edca68-a27b-4ba9-861e-e58b3a39d7cf

1 Like

https://www.roblox.com/games/6589952134/The-Admin-House?refPageId=a5edca68-a27b-4ba9-861e-e58b3a39d7cf

1 Like

Oh, I was expecting some simulator. Admin houses are for everyone so I don’t know, you can advertise it to everyone, not just kids?

1 Like

OH ok i thought older people were more intrusted in guns games or something

1 Like

sure ill send it to my friends now

1 Like

Well, they are but admin houses are a kind of game that is for everyone. You’d be surprised at what adults play.

1 Like

ok ill ask my friends with lots of followers on social media to post about it

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure advertising games in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations is not allowed on the forums.

2 Likes

You ask people to give feedback on it. To give feedback they have to play it. Playing it because you posted it is advertising in its broadest sense.

1 Like

post it in the forum not in this category dont start a war, tell it your friends and stuff and to a discord server if you have one

2 Likes