What's the best way to create discord bots and websites for roblox?

I know that this might not be the right category for this but I’m in desperate need of answers and help for this question, so I want to be able to create discord bots and websites to fit my needs for roblox games/groups but I have no idea what would be the best programming language for this job, basically I’m lost as to what to do here.

I have found out that Python and JavaScript might both be very good for this but I’m still not sure what would be the best for this job since i want to learn just one programming language for this that would do the job, I want to be able to create discord bots + websites.

So can someone please tell me what would be the best one to learn here? or if there is a better one then what’s it?

Also are there good resources out there that can assist me in creating discord bots and websites for roblox?

Thank you for your time, I tried searching about this to find answers but I couldn’t find anything that could help me.

If you want just one programming language try this one: Creating A Discord Bot With Lua

EDIT: Yes I know you want to make websites I just decided to post a bot making resource first

I don’t want to only create discord bots I also want to create websites so this is why I wanted to ask what would be the best one to learn here, also I’m not interested to use Lua for discord bots it’s just not what I would use for that so I’m not sure what would be the best one to learn here.

Well both languages have libraries for both Discord and Roblox. If you go JS, you have the 2 namesake Discord.js and noblox.js. There are a bunch of subsequent JS libraries for both.

If you go python you have pyblox and robloxapi and discord.py.

As for transferable skills - python is a lot similar to lua and is very powerful. JS will help you with webdevelopment and is a simple language to learn

You can create websites both static and dynamic in both but JS seems to be the more favorited towards specifically web development.

2 Likes