What's the fastest way to make triangle terrain?

Recently I’ve been trying to make triangle terrain with Atrazine’s Triangle Terrain plugin but it takes forever for me to make anything. I’ve also tried making terrain in Blender but I don’t like the fact I can’t edit the colour of the terrain without going back into Blender. Is there any way to make terrain similar to this

quickly?

3 Likes

There are plenty of ways to do terrain.

• iirc you can make the mesh on blender, import it to studio, and change the color property from there.
  • make a script for procedural terrain generation, there are plenty of tutorials out there
  • Use Atrazines’ plugin more until you get used to it and can make it faster.
2 Likes

The easiest method that comes to my mind, is probably blender. Blender does it all for you, and it’s easy to do as well. I know there’s a lot of awesome tutorials out there showing how :slight_smile:

There are many methods to creating triangle terrain, whether through a plugin or a 3D modeling software there isn’t really faster way you just have to experiment and learn the plugin in order to create a similar result as shown above.

I would consider to stick with the plugin you are using or you could dabble in learning a software as it may be a better option if you’re wanting to create a large looking triangle landscape. I’ll try to give it a go and getting comfortable with the tool and movements, just to note there has been other discussed threads related to designing triangle.

Have you had the opportunity to experiment with other plugins refer: