WHATS WITH THESE UPDATES!... a Roblox comic

I made this pretty quickly in response to the terrible update that is changing the pending robux sales duration from 3 too 7 days.

16 Likes

Maybe change his face to fit more with the situation. He looks happy about it. Also, the R6 to R15 change in rig is noticeable.

Also I just noticed the Dummy text in the R15 shot.

5 Likes

oh shoot sorry that’s in frame. its from a game im working on with a friend. i was making sitting animations with a friend for the beanbags the guys sitting on. he was testing it with a dummy.

3 Likes

I didn’t understand what was happening in the second panel for a while.

1 Like

This was funny, I really enjoyed it. :+1:

1 Like

I agree with ImTheBuildGuy on this one, he looks way too happy about the update. It would also be nice if this was an animation instead of just a few pictures; however, that’s only my opinion. I thought it was somewhat relatable and hilarious, but just fix the main issues with it and it’ll be alright! :+1:

Apendum: Upon reading the post’s title, I thought that this wasn’t actually supposed to be in this category until I saw the comic part.

5 Likes

How did roblox screw devs over?

I am thinking your referring to this update: Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

2 Likes

specifically as to how bad in my opinion the update is. The update doesn’t even serve a real purpose. and did you come and see this post because of what I said on that update log?

edit: heres a link for a video i like corresponding this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaEvM7SQ4gA

1 Like