Whats you opinion on my new Cafe. (Dxrk Cafe)

Thanks for the designing help. I dont like the bring material either. But I like the way I put the bricks anything else?

The ceiling is way too empty. Maybe add ceiling lights and fans.

Hi, I’m not very experienced in building, but based off what I see from the perspective of someone who’s inexperienced, there are a few elements which I think can be changed.

1. The exterior and interior lacks colours.

For the exterior, I am not very sure what else can be added to make it look better but however I look at it I think it looks a bit dull. For the interior, maybe add more things to the ceiling (Eg. lightings) and maybe add more decorations such as plants near the walls.

1. The staircase looks uneven.

My bad if it’s not, but from here it does look uneven to me, and usually in Cafes we won’t have staircases like this without wall strings of hand rails. Maybe try adding those.

1. The chairs seem odd.

I think the legs of the chairs are a bit too close to each other. Maybe position them nearer to the edges of the seat.

Overall I think it is not bad, maybe after u change these elements it will look pretty clean. These are my honest opinions. Hope this helps!

1 Like

It really helps! Thanks again for your help and time.

Exterior looks really good, if you modify the interior a bit it would look better. If you’ve ever went to a ROBLOX cafe, as soon as you enter, you see a lot of lights and it’s more spacious. A few have warm lights, a few have rainbow colored etc. The chairs look too thick and bulky also. Increasing space would be better.

1 Like

So more empty space? How do I fix this.

The build is nice but it needs more decorations and details to the ceiling and chairs. Also I don’t know what exactly you’re planning to do with the game but the planks on the windows kinda ruin the atmosphere. image

1 Like

Oh lol. Those were not suppose to be planks on the window. it was going to be a fish tank; I just didn’t know how to make fish…

Raise the height of the ceiling and instead of too many chairs, create a fireplace or a few other decorations. I really recommend you visit cafe games like Bakiez, Starblox etc to get an idea of what it looks like.

1 Like

Very funny hahaha. were supposed to be fish
LOL

5 Likes

Yeah lol. I’m not that great at building or scripting… I’m not really good at anything. My scripts are really disorganized. I’m very new to the dev forum… Although i’ve been on studio for a 2-3 years.

Try to use blender for the fish models. You could use this blender fish tutorial if you want to make your fish look realistic, or you could use this tutorial for a cartoony fish.

You could also use Roblox Studio for the fish model with help of unions but that will take a lot of time and patience. If you’d like to learn more about unions visit the article linked below.

Alr tysm I will watch the video.

Pretty cool. :ok_hand:
This reminds me a lot of the game Citizen Burger Disorder. (Search it up)

1 Like