When a players camera CFrame is changed my head movement script breaks

I have a head movement script in my game that changes players’ heads on the server and client. For some reason unknown to me if a player’s camera CFrame is changed, The player with the altered camera CFrame won’t see any of the other player’s heads moving.

The way the script work is it changes the head on the client, then every few seconds it sends the players head position to the server and then the server sends it to all the clients besides the one it came from.

I have narrowed the bug down and I have found that nothing goes wrong until player head information gets to a player with an altered camera CFrame and then it won’t work on their client.

Here is the client head movement script (this handles the sending and receiving of head position information):

local tweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")

local Camera = workspace.CurrentCamera
local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer

local Character = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:wait()
repeat wait(0) until Character ~= nil
local Root = Character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")
local Neck = Character:WaitForChild("Head"):WaitForChild("Neck")

local CFNew, CFAng = CFrame.new, CFrame.Angles
local asin = math.asin

game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:Connect(function()
	local CameraDirection = Root.CFrame:toObjectSpace(Camera.CFrame).lookVector
	if Neck and Neck.C0.Y then
		if Character.Humanoid.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R15 then
	        Neck.C0 = CFNew(0, Neck.C0.Y, 0) * CFAng(0, -asin(CameraDirection.x), 0) * CFAng(asin(CameraDirection.y), 0, 0)
		end
	end
end)

game.ReplicatedStorage.Misc.Look.OnClientEvent:Connect(function(otherPlayer, neckCFrame)

local Neck2 = otherPlayer.Character:WaitForChild("Head"):WaitForChild("Neck")

if Neck2 then
		tweenService:Create(Neck2, TweenInfo.new(.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Quad, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {C0 = neckCFrame}):Play()
	end
end)

if Player:GetRankInGroup(5565609) == 3 or Player:GetRankInGroup(5565609) == 255 then
	while wait(1.5) do
		if Neck.C0 then
			game.ReplicatedStorage.Misc.Look:FireServer(Neck.C0)
		end
	end
end

Here is the server script:

game.ReplicatedStorage.Misc.Look.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, neckCFrame)
	for key, value in pairs(game.Players:GetChildren()) do
		if value.Character and value.Character.Head then
			if value ~= player and (value.Character.Head.Position - player.Character.Head.Position).Magnitude < 10 then
				print(value, player, neckCFrame)
				game.ReplicatedStorage.Misc.Look:FireClient(value, player, neckCFrame)
			end
		end
	end
end)

Whats the error? Is there no error?